Established in 2007 by Matt and Julie Bell Focal Point Cinema Coffee and Wine Bar offers a unique dining and cinematic experience in plush 1920's décor, fantastic comfort, and a warm friendly atmosphere. Focal Point Cinema is located at 81 Manchester Street, just off Manchester Square which is in the heart of Feilding.
At Focal Point we offer up to 50 movie sessions per week with a range of main stream, arthouse and international films which can be viewed in either our 40 seat hypacoustic theatre or our more intimate 16 seat theatre. Both cinemas offer comfortable two-seater couches with wide armrests to place the food and beverage of your choice. Each cinema is well equipped with cutting edge, Digital Projection and sound equipment.
Focal Point Cinema is available for group functions, private bookings, conference groups, and children's birthday parties. A tasty buffet roast dinner or light finger food can be offered for group bookings. Out-catering services are also available.
Focal Point is an award winning entertainment venue.
- Shining Star Award 2013 - Jordan Kupe
- Supreme Business Award - 2012 Feilding Business Awards
- Best Hospitality Business - 2012 Feilding Business Awards
- Best Hospitality Business - 2010 Feilding Business Awards
- Tall Giraffe Award which is given to businesses that put Feilding on the map - 2010 Feilding Business Awards
- Best Hospitality Business - 2009 Feilding Business Awards
- Discovering Manawatu - 2008 Manawatu Business Awards
- Best Business Interior - 2008 Feilding Business Awards
- Most Improved Heritage Building - 2008 Feilding Business Awards
Feilding is Manawatu's premier town having won the coveted New Zealand's most beautiful town award an unequalled 14 times! Feilding has a population of 14,000 and is less than a 20 minute drive from Palmerston North.
"At Focal Point Cinema coffee and wine bar it is our aim to provide an amazing cinema entertainment experience, a relaxing and friendly café, and a thoroughly enjoyable night out."