All Movie Times
Our movie schedule is updated each Tuesday evening, with times from that Thursday onwards.
Rated PG, 2hrs 9mins
An adaptation of the Disney fairy tale about a monstrous-looking prince and a young woman who fall in love. Stars: Emma Watson, Dan Stevens, Luke Evans
- Thursday 30 Mar10:30am, 3:10pm, 5:50pm
- Friday 31 Mar3:10pm, 5:50pm
- Saturday 1 Apr10:30am, 3:10pm, 5:50pm
- Sunday 2 Apr10:30am, 1:10pm, 5:50pm
- Monday 3 Apr10:30am, 3:10pm
- Tuesday 4 Apr10:30am, 3:10pm, 5:50pm
- Wednesday 5 Apr10:30am, 3:10pm, 6:00pm
Rated M, 1hr 27mins
When struggling real-estate agent Gary Vasisi is called back to his homeland in the Pacific, he’s handed a great opportunity - the chance to take his dying father’s crown and become Chief of an island that is rapidly...
- Thursday 30 Mar1:10pm
- Friday 31 Mar10:30am
- Saturday 1 Apr1:10pm
- Sunday 2 Apr3:50pm
- Monday 3 Apr1:10pm, 8:40pm
- Tuesday 4 Apr1:10pm
- Wednesday 5 Apr1:10pm, 8:40pm
Rated PG, 1hr 58mins
A five-year-old Indian boy gets lost on the streets of Calcutta, thousands of kilometers from home. He survives many challenges before being adopted by a couple in Australia; 25 years later, he sets out to find his lost family.
- Friday 31 Mar12:30pm, 8:30pm
- Saturday 1 Apr8:30pm
- Sunday 2 Apr8:30pm
- Tuesday 4 Apr8:30pm
Rated R13, 1hr 39mins
Three generations of the rowdy Cutler family live as outlaws in some of Britain's richest countryside – hunting hares, ram-raiding stately homes, and taunting the police. Struggling to retain a way of life fast becoming...
- Thursday 30 Mar3:20pm, 8:20pm
- Friday 31 Mar3:20pm, 8:20pm
- Saturday 1 Apr3:20pm, 8:20pm
- Sunday 2 Apr3:20pm, 8:20pm
- Monday 3 Apr1:00pm, 3:20pm, 8:20pm
- Tuesday 4 Apr1:00pm, 3:20pm, 8:20pm
- Wednesday 5 Apr3:20pm, 8:20pm
Rated M, 1hr 43mins
Berlin, 1940. Working class couple Otto and Anna Quangel receive the news that their only son has lost his life in the battlefield and decide to resist the Nazi regime in their very own way. Soon the Gestapo is hunting ``the...
Rated M, 1hr 55mins
In 1945 Poland, a young French Red Cross doctor who is sent to assist the survivors of the German camps discovers several nuns in advanced states of pregnancy during a visit to a nearby convent.
- Thursday 30 Mar10:40am, 1:00pm, 6:00pm
- Friday 31 Mar10:40am, 1:00pm, 6:00pm
- Saturday 1 Apr10:40am, 1:00pm, 6:00pm
- Sunday 2 Apr10:40am, 1:00pm, 6:00pm
- Monday 3 Apr10:40am, 6:00pm
- Tuesday 4 Apr10:40am, 6:00pm
- Wednesday 5 Apr10:40am, 1:00pm, 6:00pm
Rated M, 1hr 35mins
Following the assassination of her husband, First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy fights through grief and trauma to regain her faith, console her children, and define her husband's historic legacy.